Sunitix 12.5(Generic Sunitinib) is a kinase inhibitor for RCC, GIST and pNET from Beacon. Sunitix’s brand name is Sutent®by Pfizer.
Generic Sutent 12.5mg Cost & Price:
Sunitix’s price is only 5% of brand Sutent in United States and Canada.
Sunitinib Malate 12.5mg is a prescription medicine used to treat:
1. the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) after disease progression on or intolerance to imatinib mesylate.
2. the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
3. the adjuvant treatment of adult patients at high risk of recurrent RCC following nephrectomy.
4. the treatment of progressive, well-differentiated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNET) in patients with unrespectable locally advanced or metastatic disease.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
GIST and Advanced RCC:
1. 50 mg orally once daily, with or without food, 4 weeks on treatment followed by 2 weeks off.
2. 50 mg orally once daily, with or without food, 4 weeks on treatment followed by 2 weeks off for nine 6-week cycles.
3. 37.5 mg orally once daily, with or without food, continuously without a scheduled off-treatment period.
Dose interruptions and/or dose adjustments of 12.5 mg recommended based on individual safety and tolerability.
Sunitinib Malate Side effects:
Sunitinib can cause serious side effects including:
Severe liver problems, that can lead to death.